How Does It Work?
1. Browse our collections of curated tableware - all perfectly styled in eye-catching style!
2. At least one week prior to your event, please add your preferred tablescape package to your cart. Your requested event date should be completed in the required field.
3. Please complete payment online via our secure server, and ensure you receive an order confirmation via email. If you do not receive an order confirmation, your order has not been received. Please try again or email us for assistance.
PICK-UP and DELIVERY
Your order will be available for pick up curbside at our Vaughan warehouse on the business day prior to your event.
For example, any event taking place on a Saturday, Sunday or Monday may be picked up on the Friday prior between 10:00am-3:00pm.
For an event hosted on a Tuesday-Friday, your order will be available for pick up on the day prior to your event, 10:00am-3:00pm.
OUR ADDRESS FOR ORDER PICK UPS:
180 Trowers Road, Unit #20,
Vaughan, ON L4L 8A6 (located near Highway 7 & Weston Road)
Optional delivery is available to most addresses in the Greater Toronto Area on orders over $300.00. We deliver to Toronto, Mississauga, Markham, Richmond Hill, Pickering, Ajax, Aurora, Newmarket, Kleinburg, Woodbridge, and King City. Delivery is $75.00 plus HST for the locations listed above. HST is applicable to all delivery fees.
AFTER THE EVENT
1. Please scrape all food and lightly rinse any plates that have food residue, empty liquids from all glassware and place back in bins provided along with cutlery and the vase provided for the florals. We will wash all dishware upon return.
2. Store rentals in your garage or other protected area overnight (please do not leave tablescape elements outside or exposed to the elements).
3. Return items in the bins provided to Plate Occasions on the first business day after your event. In the case of a delivery, we will make arrangements with you for pick up.
AVAILABILITY OF PRODUCT & SUBSTITUTIONS
Occasionally, shortages may occur that require a product substitution for either tableware or florals. By placing an order, you acknowledge that you accept this term. Any substitutions will be made with an equivalent style or variety to suit the selected look. Every effort will be made to avoid availability shortages, but this is not guaranteed due to seasonality and circumstances outside of our control.
CANCELLATIONS & POSTPONEMENTS
All orders are non-refundable, however, if you must postpone your event and notify us more than 7 days prior, you may re-book at no extra charge within 90 days. Cancellations within 7 days of your event will incur a 50% cancellation fee.
Should an event require postponement due to government mandated gathering restrictions, you are permitted to postpone your event for up to 90 days. If gathering restrictions are still in place at the conclusion of 90 days, we will allow postponement for another 90 days. Notification of postponement must occur at least 7 days prior to the event.